From content to curriculum, we can help you develop exemplary educational programs. Whether you are leading a one-day workshop or facilitating a summer-long internship, we can help you:
- Identify learners' needs,
- Establish educational objectives,
- Consider evidence of learning,
- Select content,
- Develop learning activities,
- Create learning resources, and
- Design assessments.
If you need funding for your educational program or program evaluation, we can assist with your grant proposal. We can help with
- Identifying supporting research,
- Writing the proposal,
- Formatting the budget, and
- Crafting the budget narrative.
We can help you explore the effectiveness of your educational program and equip you with the data you need to make your programs exceptional. Our process includes
- Evaluation design,
- Data collection,
- Analysis and interpretation, and
- Report highlighting strengths and areas for improvement.
Our data collection methods can include surveys, interviews, focus groups, observations, and site visits. We work with you to determine the best methods to meet the needs of your evaluation project.